Super Awesome Wedding Fest Apalooza

be there or be square

Friday, March 7, 2008

Join me for a shower

Bridal shower, that is. What did you think I meant?

Mom has booked a room at the Community Center in West De Pere (take that, East De Pere!) for Saturday, June 28th. There will be presents - for me - and food for everyone.

That's about all I know right now.

Of course, with that day looming in the future, Jon and I have to start thinking about where we want to register for gifts. I wish we didn't have to, but everyone expects it now. If you don't, they panic, and you end up with picture frames, vases, and candles. And we don't need any of those. Well, maybe one or two.

Think anyone would buy us a Keurig? (We have one at work right now - somebody gave us one to "try out" for a week. The highlight for me is the chipper message of completion it displays at the end: "Keurig Brewed. Enjoy!")

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone will totally buy you a Keurig! We got a Gameboy Advance and a bunch of board games! :)

Kelly said...

You can regsiter on amazon.com for pretty much anything in the known universe.

Not that it matters because I've already picked out a lovely picture frame/vase/candle combo for you.

Laura said...

We had fun registering for gifts... you get a fun gun... to click to your hearts content. :) You should really try! :)

Rebecca said...

We registered for a Wii. Didn't get it, but we've got enough Target gift cards set aside to get one...if we can ever find one in stock.