Super Awesome Wedding Fest Apalooza

be there or be square

Monday, July 7, 2008

Presents!

I enjoyed the bridal shower immensely, and the whole weekend was simply a blast! I didn't realize that wearing a tiara/veil out dancing would garner such attention. I enjoyed all the attention for a little while, and then it got overwhelming. I like to be in control when I'm the center of attention, and I was losing that control.

Jon and I are loving our presents. The bathroom looks stellar with the new shower curtain, waste basket, and matching towels. A model luxury Kohler bathroom we are not. But at least we're color-coordinated.

Cooking is more fun while wearing an apron, and the olive oil mister is one of the coolest kitchen gadgets ever. Really.

I have all my thank you notes written. I just need to get stamps (doh!)

I will then be more than prepared to receive more presents!

No comments: