Super Awesome Wedding Fest Apalooza

be there or be square

Monday, August 4, 2008

Oooh! Mail!!!

The reply cards are rolling in! How exciting! Not only are we getting "real" mail every day but I get to make a spreadsheet to keep track of everyone's answers.

I love spreadsheets.

Slowly Jon and I are whittling away at the LIST OF THINGS TO DO. It's really the only thing I still use The Knot for - it is a handy reminder for all those little things (oh yeah .... we need to get a marriage license ....).

And I'm about half way through the thank you cards for the second bridal shower. Whew.

Jon and I also survived our first camping trip together. We managed to set up camp, weather a storm, and break camp without any shouting or bloodshed. I think that pretty much means we ace the compatibility test.

Less than two months to go (eek!). I have a lot of paper flowers to make .....

No comments: