Super Awesome Wedding Fest Apalooza

be there or be square

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Would You Like to See Our Photos?

I've been complaining - while, perhaps "complaining" is too strong a word. "Lamenting" is probably more accurate - that we've run out of people to show our wedding photos to. Even my grandparents in Florida have seen them.

So this past Easter Sunday, we were all excited (OK, I was all excited) because we were going to visit relatives who have not seen the wedding photo book. (To be fair to Jon, he does enjoy looking at them, but it's not in the forefront of his mind to show them off to others.)

And I forgot to bring the book.

Doh!

Soon enough, though, we will be in Wisconsin, for Super-Awesome-Wedding-Fest-A-Palooza Part 2 (Part Deux) where there will be scores of people (how much is a score? 20?) who will be only too delighted to see them. Or at least they'll pretend to be delighted because I'll be in my wedding dress that day (might as well get some use out of it) and most people are culturally programed to humor brides/girls in wedding dresses. Maybe men in wedding dress too, I don't know.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I believe a score is 12.