Super Awesome Wedding Fest Apalooza

be there or be square

Monday, June 9, 2008

Piece of cake - er, cobbler

This wedding planning stuff is a breeze! I don't know what everyone gets so worked up about.

Mom's in town. She flew in Friday while Jon and I were at The Harvard Book Store listening to David Sedaris read from his new book (I'll have to post more about that on my other blog ... it was hysterical!).

Together, Mom and I have:
  • finalized flowers with Karen-the Amazing-Florist (who is not named Kelly but at least her name begins with a "K") at Dandelions
  • picked out invitations, (box of 50, including envelopes, and response cards/envelopes) at Staples for $29.99
  • printed out invitations
  • addressed envelopes (in Mother's best teacher handwriting)
  • started creating paper flowers for the reception centerpieces (they're wicked cute!)
  • booked Doyle's for the rehearsal dinner (best part: no deposit necessary!)

Aren't we productive?

No comments: