Super Awesome Wedding Fest Apalooza

be there or be square

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Why, yes, he is a penguin

Ah tuxedos ..... What a pain ....

Jon and I (he actually doesn't know this yet, I forgot to tell him yesterday - sorry, honey!) have an appointment with Classic Tuxedos on June 14. They called me out of the blue, and since I haven't done anything about tuxedos yet, I figured I might as well make an appointment.

I checked their website today and found the most beautiful (and probably woefully expensive) chocolate brown tuxedo (by Calvin Klein). So sexy! (Well, it's easy to make a tux look amazing with a ridiculously handsome male model wearing it.)I doubt we'll end up with this tux - I'm sure we'll choose some boring black-n-white inexpensive combination (although hopefully not with a god-awful shiny vest ... I hate those).

But isn't it va va voom?

1 comment:

Jon said...

Now I know, genius!
LURVE!