Super Awesome Wedding Fest Apalooza

be there or be square

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Wedding Machine Rolls On

This evening Jon and I are meeting with our photographer. At least I hope it will all work out and he'll be our photographer. It would be one more thing done - one less thing to worry about.

The photographer is John Heymann, the son of my Grandma Zanotelli's best friend. Grandma used to take me to Mrs. Heymann's house when I was little. I remember playing with toys on the living room floor while they chatted. I may have played with John's toys. How funny is that?

Anyway, I came across his website looking for his phone number, because Grandma wanted to call him when she was in Boston visiting. I was so impressed by the photos on his site - they're absolutely beautiful.

(Keep in mind Jon hadn't actually proposed at this point.)

I didn't think there was anyway we could afford him - and we may found out that to be true tonight - but he told my mom that he would be "honored to photograph the wedding of Ruth Zanotelli's granddaughter;" so I hope it all works out!

No comments: