Super Awesome Wedding Fest Apalooza

be there or be square

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pretty Sparkly Things

No I do not have an engagement ring yet. But I have my "practice" ring of which I've become very fond.

In fact, if I didn't have families throwing heirloom rings at me, I wouldn't ask for anything more

My practice ring (thank you So Good Jewelry)
From Rings

My Aunt Nancy has very generously passed on the Zanotelli Family ring to me. My hope is to use it as the wedding band. It's the ring my Great Grandpa Zanotelli gave to my Great Grandma.

From Rings


This weekend I will finally get to see the ring from Jon's family (which will probably become The Official Engagement Ring.

Stay tuned ...

(my goodness I have chubby, wrinkly fingers .... )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! The Zanotelli ring is so pretty! I'm sure you can find a setting for Jon's family's diamond that will look awesome with it. Personally, I'm not a big fan of attached engagement rings/wedding bands. I didn't get my rings soldered together because sometimes (washing dishes, yard work, bathing pets) I don't feel comfortable wearing my diamond, but I still need a ring on my finger so I don't feel like I'm missing something.