Super Awesome Wedding Fest Apalooza

be there or be square

Monday, September 15, 2008

Bachelor Party

Jon was whisked away Saturday for a man-tastic afternoon. Jeremy arranged for them to all go F1 go-carting followed by dinner at Fire & Ice (yummy) and beer and baseball at some bar somewhere (for reasons of national security, apparently, I wasn't told which bar exactly).

So Jon has had his party and had a great time, even though he came in second-to-last (his dad - the guy down in front - came in last).

But as far as I'm concerned, Jon always wins.

Except at wii bowling. I totally kick his ass at wii bowling.

And Guitar Hero.

And Boggle.

And Scrabble.

Come to think of it, I'd probably beat him in a go-cart race too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jon said...

As long as I can annihilate you in Civilization IV and NCAA Football 2008, I'm not worried.