Super Awesome Wedding Fest Apalooza

be there or be square

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Count Down Rolls On ....

There were two delinquent groomsmen I had to harass on Tuesday for not ordering their tuxes. I didn't like having to send them threatening emails (I believe the phrase "plague of locusts" was used in one case), but things are getting serious, people.

I've scheduled hair appointments for 6 (one bride - ahem, me - and 5 maids) and convinced Dear Mother to do likewise (well, just 1 for her, that is). Mom also finally decided on her outfit - and she looks smashing, I must say.

This Saturday I'm doing the trial run of hair and makeup. What do I do for the rest of the day after being made to look so pretty?

Next Wednesday Jon and I meet with Rich-the-event-guy to finalize the plans for the ceremony and reception.

Speaking of the ceremony ....

I've decided that I will walk down the aisle to Handel's "The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba" and Jon and I will walk back down the aisle to the fourth movement from Beethoven's 5th Symphony.

It's all so exciting! We can't wait ....

No comments: